Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures from Jenny White Photography

I know I promised some of my pictures, but believe me the pictures at this link of our girls are absolutely AMAZING!

use this link to see some of the girls pics: jennywhitephotography.blogspot.com


use this email to contact Jenny: jenny@jennywhitephotography.com

Jenny was truly fantastic with our girls. She has been a nanny and is a mom, so she has lots of practical experience working with kiddos. She truly loves what she does and is so patient to wait for the perfect shot (as you can tell by our pics). Jenny will come to your house and for us that was a huge blessing! I highly recommend her!
Love, Mel

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Love the pics!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

The Dutys said...

Those are fantastic!

Bob and Bonnie D said...

What wonderful pictures. The girls are so sweet. I can't wait to see them in person. I'm glad you found a way to get more sleep. It has to be really tiring (but worth it) to have twins. Your blog makes me cry with happiness every time I look at it. I can't tell you how happy I have been that this has finally worked out so well.
Love you lots.
Bob & Bonnie

brotayjax said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous (have I said, "gorgeous?!?!")! I find myself smiling and crying almost every time I visit your blog.

Kisses and Hugs...