Monday, July 14, 2008

"Monday, Monday.... So good to me"



Almost 1 month old! Lily (top picture) is now 4 lbs. 12.4 oz. Lola (bottom picture) is up to 4 lbs. 15.1 oz. So close to 5 lbs, I can't even believe it.
Both girls had a good day. Feedings getting overall easier and less stressful (to the girls as well as Mom). Our doctor was even talking about how it won't be long until they come home (think week/weeks, not days). Lily and Lola were both so alert today, although Lola's picture would indicate otherwise.
Thanks again to all well wishers!
Love, Mel

4 comments:

The Dutys said...

That pacifier is cracking me up! It looks so big! Both girls are so close to 5 pounds!!! Keep on eating girlies!!! Almost there!

veggiemom said...

The girls look great! Hope their home soon!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Jodi Govrik said...

Hang in there guys....almost there! I can't believe Lola pulled out the 5 lbs. before her sister...I sense some sisterly competition going on now! :-)

Jodi Govrik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.