Just a quick note that we are all doing great. Lily and Lola had a good first night home. Both girls eating well. Both girls sleeping, but during the day. They threw a party last night, not fussy, just alert and awake and noisy. Those girls sleep very loud.
Don and I are doing well. I got 10 minutes total of sleep last night, so we are hoping to improve upon that. Dad got only slightly more.
I would take some pictures, but just imagine Don and I without showers, in our pajamas with formula/breastmilk on them and holding the most darling little girls you have ever seen and you will get the picture.
Archie and Matilda are adjusting really well. Matilda has turned into a little mama and comes to find me when the girls make a noise. She stayed up with me all night too, right by my side. Archie, as those of you who know him can imagine, is only vaguely aware that babies have come to stay.
We are letting all calls go to voice mail, but are checking messages and will return those calls as soon as possible. Feeding two girls sometimes takes a long time.
Basically, exhausted but very, very happy.
Love, Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The mental picture of you guys is great:-) Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait for real pictures.
I can't convey how excited I am for you and Don! It will get better, I promise! Marshall was only 1 and was full term and the 1st few days were still a blur! We are all thinking about you daily- we love you! Can't wait to see them and you, as long as it takes!!
So happy for all of you!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
Caden can't wait to visit! I'm not allowed to talk about his Lily and Lola until he is able to see them! I love the mental picture I have of you all! Lots of love!
Post a Comment