Sunday, July 13, 2008

35 weeks and Looking Good


The girls turned 35 weeks gestation today and on Tuesday will turn 1 month old. It is hard to believe they have been out in the world for almost an entire month. Everyday they look more and more like big girl babies, instead of preemie babies. Both continue to deposit baby fat all over. Lily and Lola actually have fannies now too! Of course they always had fannies, but with little body fat, it was hard to distinguish.
Lily now weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. Lola is up to 4 lbs. 14 oz. I can't believe it. Hopefully on to the 5 lb. mark and beyond soon!
Top picture is Lily doing her "touchdown!" gesture she is becoming famous for. Bottom picture is Lola's favorite activity: snoozing.
We appreciate everyone's support and prayers.
Mom and Dad very exhausted today and with encouragement from our great nurse, left the hospital early today to rest.
Love, Mel

1 comment:

The Dutys said...

Get some good rest tonight! I know you both are so tired! You are both such great parents and it shows how much you love those girls! I'm so glad I got to see them today! They grow so much each time I see them! Now it's Cadens turn to e-mail you all...

To the Heffingtons;
jjjjjjjjjjjjj cccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccc cccccccccc ccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccc cccc

Love,
caden