Today, we think of Carole, Don's sister, who died in November after a brave fight with breast cancer. Carole would have been 48 years old today. She was a beloved mother, daughter, sister and friend. We miss her everyday, especially her sense of humor and great smile.
We so wish she could have met our girls. But I think she is watching us and smiling at her nieces from her perch in heaven.
We love and miss you Carole, you were one in a million.
Love, Don, Mel, Lily and Lola


3 comments:
I'm sure she is watching down on you all! We love you very much~!
I truly believe Carole has been a part of this journey to Lily and Lola from the start. Every day you will think of her and remember her sense of humour and her great smile and they will live on through your girls as you share the story of her life.
We love you all so much...
Post a Comment