Sunday, August 31, 2008

Numbers

To answer some questions about having multiples and the numbers of commonly used baby items, here is what we go through on a typical day:

16 - 20 diapers

64 fluid oz. of preemie formula (composed of 1 full can of 12.8 oz. preemie dry formula mixed with nursery H2O)

16 - 18 bottles, bottle liners, nipples, and nipple rings

~ 8 -10 bibs

~ 8 - 10 cloth diapers

2 pairs of pajamas (on a messy day, 4 pairs)

2 sets of clothes and socks (on a messy day, 4 pair)

1 - 2 loads of laundry for just the girls

numerous moments for Mom of "Am I doing this right?"

numerous supportive comments from Dad of "Yes, you are doing fine, Mel."

1 -2 calls to each sets of parents and Sarah (Mel's sister) to confirm we are doing it right

1 pot dark roast coffee


But all worth it to have these girls we have waited for for so long!
Love, Mel

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

LOL!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

The Dutys said...

I love it! I don't mind the "Am I doing this right Sarah" calls! I love them!

brotayjax said...

such a cute post!