WE GOT PINK!!!!!!!
I wasn't sure I would ever get the chance to say that, but here it is. My dad and I will leave Monday, Feb.9th to go to Guatemala to get Gracie Sofia and hopefully return Thursday, Feb. 12th.
Please, please pray, send good thoughts/vibes (whatever you do) for Gracie Sofia, for us and for the babies. This is a huge blessing, miracle and gift, but one we do not think will be without it's difficulties on all of us. A million thanks for all of the support over the past 3 years in this adoption journey.
Obviously, I will need to begin a new blog, but for convenience sake will probably keep this one until we are home.
Love, Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so, so happy for you!! I can't wait to meet all 3 of your girls...WOW, you have 3 daughters!!!!
I am so excited for you and your family! I can't wait to learn more about Gracie Sophia. I will keep you all in my prayers for safe travels and an easy return.
Love and Laugh,
Kristy
Oh wow, read that with a big gasp and then tears! I am so so happy for you and for Sofia that she is being born into your amazing family! Lots of prayers for safe travels and that all goes smoothly...can't wait to hear updates.....yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!
Liz
CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you and Don!!!! I will be so excited to see some new pictures of little Gracie with her baby sisters!! You and Uncle Phil have a very safe trip and we will be praying for you!
YAY!!!!!! what a miracle!! Praying blessings over all of you this next week!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Woo Hoo! Thanks so excited for you all!
Wish I would've "previewed" that one! I meant...That's so exciting for you guys! :-)
Post a Comment