Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lola's New Trick

Hi Mom

Whatcha doing?



I see you guys!


Pretty neat, huh?



I always feed the girls at the same time except for their very first bottle in the morning. It's nice to have some one on one. Lily goes first and we sit in the glider, which faces Lola's crib. I give Lola some toys and she usually entertains herself just fine until it's her turn.


Today, I looked up at Lola's crib to find Lola's face peeking out from her bumper pads. She learned how to take them down a few weeks ago, but never for any real purpose. Today, she took the bumper pads down and poked her sweet little face out so she could see what was going on with Lily, Daddy, and Mommy. Funny funny girl. Love, Mel





3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Very cute!

Liz said...

HA! that is so sweet...that is the cutest little face peeking from behind the bumper pads...I would be wondering what was going on if I was behind there too! :)

Single PAP said...

oh, cute!!!