Thursday, January 8, 2009

Random Pictures

What happened directly after this picture?
Lola puked all over Lily's right arm.
We are poised to overthrow the world!


I love my exersaucer!


Oh Lily, you are so funny.



Cutie pies




In the backyard on a beautiful day
On a follow-up note to yesterday's post. Shortly after I finished posting and making bottles, Lola woke up. I picked her up, doorbell rang. I then quickly set her down to play and answered the door. It was the mailman with our mail. After handing it to me, he looked kind of strange and began backing up quickly. Odd, I thought, but oh well. Came back inside, sat down and felt cold on my shoulder/back. Lola had puked (remember she has reflux, she isn't sick) all over me and I didn't even realize it.
I guess it scared the mailman.
Love, Mel







1 comment:

Liz said...

HA! I scared the UPS guy this morning....at least they don't want to come in!