Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures

Our Guatemalan fairy princess



Too busy to pose any more




After we painted toenails and put on Mom's sandals



Happy face





Gracie and Lola





Gracie and Lily



Just a few pictures to prove we are all still alive during this time of transition. Just kidding... sort of :)

Love, Mel



3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Not only alive but a few smiles here and there. Very impressive!

kellyberry said...

I finally remembered how to find your blog and am now sitting here crying...just thinking about your household! I can't imagine what Gracie must be thinking and can't think of a better family for her! It makes me sad to think of the things that we take for granted (like playing in the bath) but a whole new world exists for Gracie now! You and Don (and all extended family) are amazing and please know that there are soooooooo many people thinking about you all every day! We love all of you and want to do anything we can to help!

Deni said...

Gracie is beautiful. I hope that someday I get to adopt a child from another country.