Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input about Miss Gracie's language and communication. We are very fortunate to have so many great friends and family members.
Gracie had a great day yesterday-slept and played great.

We are going for our first haircut today. I prepared her as best I could last night with telling her in Spanish that we would go in the car (big smile) to a place to get her haircut (flat expression).
Heehee, well it has to be done no matter the expression. Her bangs are hanging in her eyes and I am too chicken to cut them myself.

New Gracie tricks: almost doing I'm A Little Teapot from start to finish,
dancing, dancing, dancing and telling Don that I am her "Mama" (!Mi Mama!!!) when he says that I am his "esposa" (wife). Heeehee.

Have a good day, Love, Mel

1 comment:

Liz said...

ahhh..so sweet. Good luck with the haircut...we got half a haircut with Brian the other day...had to buy clippers and finish it myself...couldn't be worse than that right?