
Well, this is it.
We leave tomorrow morning early and should have Gracie Sofia with us by dinnertime tomorrow night. As you can probably imagine, after 3 years of an adoption process, this is all very surreal.
I am a bundle of emotions. It is just almost too hard to put into words.
Over the past few days, I have started to see her pretty little face everywhere in our house.
As I know you will, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I am certain she will be scared and overwhelmed and with many, many other crazy feelings inside her too. Please also keep the rest of us in your thoughts, prayers, good vibes etc.
My dad will be going with me and Don will stay here with the twins with the help of all of our family. It is a very hard thing to do with the family separated, but it is what has to be done.
Very, very soon we will all be together as a family, the way it was meant to be.
With deepest gratitude for all of your good thoughts and prayers,
Mel


5 comments:
They Dutys are waiting patiently with good thoughts and loving prayers! Can't wait to meet little Gracie Sofia!
Goosebumps...
I know it will be hard but it will also be so exciting and rewarding!
Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Many hugs and good wishes...
hugs and best wishes for a safe and easy trip...can't wait to see your THREE girls together!
Safe travels to you guys!! I am so happy and can't wait to meet sweet Gracie!!
Melanie,
For some reason I checked your blog for the first time tonight!!! I will be praying for an amazing reunion with all three of your girls. I can't imagine the emotions you are going through and am thrilled God has blessed you beyond measure.
Megan McKinney
Post a Comment