Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving for our Girls

I will not smile, no matter what you do.

As previously stated, I am abstaining smiling for pictures today
because I can.


Aw, come on Lily, give the poor woman a smile!




I said "a" smile Mom, not multiple!






For Our Children

We give thanks for our children.
May we continue to be blessed
by their simple wonder
so that we might not take
for granted one single moment
of this miracle to which
we've been born.

-Steve Myrvang



So very thankful to have our girls and the hope that is Gracie. Still a bit superstitious when it comes to our adoption process, no new word.
So very, very grateful this Thanksgiving for our girls.
Here's hoping that you all spend your Thanksgiving with the people you cherish most.
Love, Mel

2 comments:

The Dutys said...

I wish we could see you guys on Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have you as my sister and also for your WONDERFUL family!

veggiemom said...

Very cute! Hope you get a good update soon.