




This post is serving as a justification for Mom to put off doing laundry this Monday morning. I am too tired to come up with snappy captions today, but maybe tomorrow.
I would like someone to answer just exactly how is it possible for us to have a million pink socks, with no mate? Every morning as I dress the girls, I look for matching socks. We must have every possible combination of pink socks - polka dots, stripes, hearts, ones with pink ankle trim, ones with white ankle trim and so on and so forth. Every morning, I find a sock that is seemingly without its mate. Thus is the bane of my existence. Endlessly searching for two pair of matching pink socks.
Maybe it has something to do with the timing of the caffeine absorption from my coffee:)
Maybe it has something to do with the timing of the caffeine absorption from my coffee:)
Happy Monday!
Love, Mel


2 comments:
I vote for keeping the house warm and living in diapers only. Much less work. ;0)
Who says they have to match? You could start a new fashion trend. My theory is if they are the same color, they match!
Post a Comment