Sunday, November 9, 2008

Adoption Roller Coaster Twist No. 756

Just as is the case very often with our adoption process, we have a valley followed by a peak. Apparently, Friday night we got a message saying we were out of RENAP (the step we thought hadn't even been started until last week) and on to passport/birth certificate. Basically, this is a shockingly POSITIVE step forward in bringing Gracie home sooner than we thought possible Thursday.
Because of, oh I don't know, diapers and feedings and spit up and rocking and tummy time and laundry and bottle making and my Sat. trip to Norman to visit my niece, we didn't get the message until today.
This is very, very good.
Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers. The support helps more than you know and I have to believe this progress is an answer to prayer!
Love, Mel

5 comments:

veggiemom said...

Wow!!! That's fantastic!!!! Come on orange and pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

That is so GREAT!! I am so happy for you guys..it is going to be a great Christmas for your family if all goes as it should from here out (and it will, I can feel it)!!

Liz said...

yipppeeeee! so exciting to watch God in your life answering prayers! Awesome, awesome, awesome...

The Dutys said...

Wahoo!!! So happy!!!

Jenn Wiseman said...

Wow..this is such good news. Yeah!!! Hugs to Heffington family.