
Just because I am sure some of you are wondering and are afraid to ask, we don't have any more Gracie news at this time. I am feeling frustrated today with no news or timeline for travel, but you would think I would be used to it after everything we have been through.
Above picture was taken by Don when we went for our visit trip to Guatemala. Gracie was 8 months old at the time. This is my absolute favorite picture of that trip.
I have a friend who has a "Thankful Thursday" post and I am going to follow her lead.
Here are my week's Thankful Things:
10. That Don gladly (heehee) got up with Lily at 4 am to feed her when I was already up feeding Lola
9. That although we had a rough early morning, BOTH girls are presently ASLEEP and allowing me some recoup time
8. My wonderfully supportive family and friends
7. Don's job that allows me to stay home and fulfill a dream of mine
6. My experience voting this week
5. For Don, who loves me unconditionally, even through my moods
4. For the hope of Gracie and the miracle it will be when she comes home
3. For the miracles of Lily and Lola and what being their mother means to me
2. For baby girl smiles in our present (Lily and Lola) and in our past (Gracie) and in our future (Gracie, Lily and Lola)
1. My faith in God that sustains me
Love, Mel


4 comments:
That is a great post! Can I copy your Thankful Thursday?
Sure, copy away Sarah and anyone else interested in Thankful Thursday!
WOW! That picture is absolutely amazing...you and Gracie look so beautiful. I have been praying for your family to become "whole" (not that you aren't already whole in your hearts)... but whole, as in one place together....more prayers coming for ya sister!
What a beautiful pic!!! Hope you get some good Gracie news soon!
Post a Comment