Today, we remember with heavy hearts the passing of Don's sister Carole. She died last year after a brave fight with breast cancer.
Carole touched us all in special ways. She was a dedicated nurse. Carole was a wonderful sister and daughter. She was a great friend. For me, I will remember Carole most as an extraordinary mother to her two children. She parented with grace, humor and patience. I think the greatest legacy a person has in this life must be their children. What a wonderful legacy Carole left in Todd and Lindsey.
We were all lucky to have Carole in our lives. We continue to be blessed with her memory in our hearts forever.
Say not in grief that she is no more
but say in thankfulness that she was
A death is not the extinguishing of a light,
but the putting out of the lamp
because dawn has come.
-Tagore
Love, Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Beautiful post Mel! From what I knew of Carole she was a great woman, and always will be remembered!
Thinking of you guys, what a beautiful post.
lovely post...I am sorry for your sadness today. wish i could give ya a hug!
Hugs...
Post a Comment