to dress up just like her. We explained this would be the last time.
Daddy and Lily Bean, happy and content...
Daddy and Lola watching Mommy cook for Thanksgiving
Lola had a three shirt day and yes I know Halloween is over,but she doesn't.
away, thought Matilda.
Sorry it has been so long and that I don't have any actual Thanksgiving event pics. It just went by so quickly that I didn't have time to take any. Girls continue to do great. Lily can sit independently for a few seconds (secretly I think it has something to do with being able to balance her weight forward on her ample tummy). Lola continues to move every waking moment. She is a true busy body and loves it when she hears two people in conversation.
Sorry it has been so long and that I don't have any actual Thanksgiving event pics. It just went by so quickly that I didn't have time to take any. Girls continue to do great. Lily can sit independently for a few seconds (secretly I think it has something to do with being able to balance her weight forward on her ample tummy). Lola continues to move every waking moment. She is a true busy body and loves it when she hears two people in conversation.
They both have started talking to each other and really love to see each other. When Lola hears the garage door open, she stops and looks for Daddy, super cute. Lily looks for Don when she hears his voice, but absolutely will not stop eating, if that means she has to drink her bottle upside down to see Don- it will be done. We are trying rice cereal, with varying degrees of success :) Both gaining weight and I feel so very thankful that although these babes were born 9 weeks early, they have just done so very well. I read soooo many blogs of babies born early like ours and my heart just goes out to their struggles.
Hopefully, we can escape RSV/flu season without a hit and then in April/May be released from what seems like an unending quarantine. RSV is no joke in preemies and we take the precautions very seriously to avoid serious complications from this virus (another hospitalization, breathing treatments, asthma later in life). I do love being home with these two, but I miss adult conversations. Lola is rarely interested in my opinions about the latest Obama cabinet pick or my interpretation of the stock market. Lily will listen, however, to my thoughts on health care reform and the situation in Pakistan. Weird, huh? :)
Best to all and Love,
Mel








3 comments:
LOL!!! So cute!
They are SO adorable...I can't wait to meet them!!
I love the belly shot...hilarious. Brian had RSV last year. The breathing treatments stunk, but luckily we have not had any residual problems from it...no asthma or anything like that...Thank God! it is a horrible disease though and keeping the girls quarantined is a very good idea!
Post a Comment