We had no idea how hard it would be to get a good photo for our Christmas card. However, I think the outtakes are so funny it was worth it. Take a peek at our 3 day photo shoot for our first Christmas card photo.

First we tried hats and lights...

Then we ditched the hats and just went to lights...

Of course, the lights were too mesmorizing to look at the camera...

So, we turned them off, but then they got bored...

And fussy...

Then Lola thought she would do her Dr. No imitation...

Lily and Lola trying to escape from more picture taking...

Oh no, not the lights again...

And back to lights on...(LED so they weren't hot, I swear)

Oh the lights again...

Actually was a contender for the card, but we decided
Lily looks like she has an extra leg...

Possibly the best outtake...

Mom's visions of pictures with sweet girls in pretty dresses....

Dashed by both girls LOVING the taste and feel of their pretty dresses.

The End.
5 comments:
They are so funny in these pics..I love them!!
Hehehe!!! They're great!
love them...especially the "best outtake!" Would love to do them next year!!...hint hint!!! :)
They are getting so big and are still just the most precious little girls! What a fun Christmas you will have!
I think they would all make super cute cards! Can't wait to see them!!
those are hilarious...the lights were a cute idea!
Post a Comment