Lily ready to catch,
Lola with her own agenda...
What, did you think we would drop them by now?
We might need to groom Lola a bit more before the scouts come calling.
Trust me, Lola will still be this kid in a few years.
She marches to her own drum.
Thanks so much to our friend Pat for these gloves and balls who told us "It's never too early to get them started."
I am sure some of you are wondering where we sit with Guatemala and Gracie and pretty much I am just going to say we continue to wait. When we know something about travel, I will post but probably not much more before then. We get very little information and most of it after the fact. I am sure it is terribly confusing to those of you following our Guatemalan process, so I will just say logic does not rule in our adoption ( or unfortunately many others as well).
Anyway, we will wait and we will rejoice when Gracie comes home. We will count ourselves lucky to have stomached the journey and so very fortunate to be parents to three incredible kiddos.
Enjoy your week!
Mel




1 comment:
I LOVE it! it is definitely never too early to start! Still praying for Gracie and for your family! Can't wait to read the e-mail that tells us you are on your way to get her!
Post a Comment