
Well, we all made it through our 2nd Friday in the NICU. Lola gained weight and is 1 0z. from 4 lbs. Go little sister! Big sister, Lily, is holding firm at 3 lbs. 10 oz., but maybe she will gain tonight.
Both girls continue to hold their body temperatures well out of their isolettes. Above picture is Lola and Mom at noon feeding. Lola really worked hard at coordinating her eyes and following my voice today. It was so cute. I held Lily at her 3 p.m. feeding and she stayed sacked out pretty much the entire time. They both are becoming more active and alert everyday. For some reason, it seems to be around 2 or 3 p.m. that they are the most alert.
Both continue to smile all the time and look cute and smell great. Perfect babies.
We greatly appreciate all the wonderful care we have received at the NICU.
More later...
Love, Mel


2 comments:
Wonderful pictures Melanie! Just love them!
Mel,
The girls are so pretty. I am so glad to hear they are doing so well. I hope you are doing well too. Talk to you soon.
Betsy S.
Post a Comment