Monday, October 20, 2008

Sisters


Best Friends


Lola moving in for a kiss (okay a lick).

Lily expressing her great pleasure at receiving said kiss.




Ditto.



Lola proudly smiling after smooching Lily. Lily expressing her need for personal space.



Lola going in for round two.






What a belly Lily!





Aren't we something?






Side profile of belly. Wow.









Happy Girl!!!










Please get this picture over with.









Pretty baby!













Lily's Gene Simmons imitation.










Lola is one happy sweet girl!













Dinner time.














Another round of kisses from Lola to Lily.















I love you, let me lick your ear.
















4 comments:

The Dutys said...

Super cute!

The Salazar Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! They got my day started with a smile!!! Hope all is going well!

Jodi Govrik said...

I have two things to say....
1) Those girls are just sooooo cute!
2) I think they have been sneaking into the Halloween candy a little bit, better check the dish! :-)

Jodi

Ames Party of 6 said...

Lily and Lola are soooooooo cute and funny. I can't wait to meet them in person! I am sure that Lily and I will be the best of friends because I don't like kisses either. I have a matching scarf to that purple plaid outfit. Tell the everyone I said hi! :)

Love,
Natalie