Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Babies































Some of these just crack me up, so I had to share them. They are becoming more animated everyday it seems. Lily has decided that she prefers sleeping on Mom, which makes it tough to do anything else. We have decided since Lily has such a strong affinity for her bottle, that she is just wanting to make sure she isn't bumped from the feeding rotation. As you can tell from the chub cheeks, she doesn't miss any meals. Hard to believe she was once so very tiny.
Lola has really started to coo and talk to things. She LOVES watching football on T.V. She will strain her neck and roll to the side in order to keep it in her line of vision. She cracked us up yesterday with all of her cooing at the "football men" as we are calling them. I promise we are not using the T.V. as a babysitter, but it is soo funny to watch her talk to the T.V.
Lola has rolled from her tummy to her back. Both Lily and Lola have just almost rolled from back to tummy, but I think it may still be awhile until that milestone is completely achieved.
It is amazing watching them grow.
Love, Mel





2 comments:

The Dutys said...

Very very cute babies!!! I love their Halloween shirts!

brotayjax said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE to all...