.jpg)
We received a call late Tuesday evening saying we had PGN approval of Gracie's adoption in Guatemala. We have been told to be ready to travel in a couple of months to pick her up. And yes, we have seen a scanned copy of the PGN approval. We are stunned, overwhelmed, overjoyed...
Above is Gracie Sofia's referral picture at 3 months old, received in March of 2006. We have been in process since that time. She will be three in December.
FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!!!
Love, Mel


5 comments:
Yippee!!! I've been stalking your blog since I got the news from Jocelyn. Congrats!!! Here's to future playdates...
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just so exciting and she is so beautiful!!!! Pacey and I can't wait to play, we are going to have girls coming out our ears:-)
I am so excited! I can't wait to meet her!!!!
how exciting!!! what a wonderful little family you have!!!
I remember the referral picture...seems like yesterday and seems like eons ago. She's as beautiful today as she was then!
Post a Comment