

Well, it seems Lola and I both are losing hair. However, mine is also turning gray. It is funny, I noticed my first gray hair the day after the girls were born. This was the first glimpse I had of myself post C-section, with more than one gray hair. Kind of a changing of the guard, huh? Lola is the bottom picture with her bald spots. She had tons of blonde hair at birth, but it is now falling out and I am pretty sure she will be a "baldie" before long. My hair loss is not as noticeable :) Top picture is Lily in her first pair of yoga pants. She is gaining weight quicker than Lola and is fitting into pants a bit better.
Love, Mel


1 comment:
Lola will be growing her hair back before you know it! Lily looks super cute in her yoga pants!
Post a Comment