Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Firsts and New Finds










Well this week has been a week of a few firsts. Lily and Lola had their first experiences with their swings. They weren't very sure at first, but warmed up after awhile. It was a success 2 out of 3 trials (therapist in me looks at all things in summary feedback). Lily is making some "ah" and "aye" sounds. Lola laughed (really more of a giggle) while sleeping in my arms last night for the first time. Lola will also now stick out her tongue when Don does. It is really cute.
Lily has become mesmerized with her first baby, which is more of some sort of glowing seahorse (pictured above) and is sometimes reaching for objects too.
Top picture shows girls after a busy evening of studying our ceiling beams. They LOVE to watch them and strain their necks to find the beams when out of view. Bottom picture is what I woke up to this a.m. What can I say? Super cute.
Happy Birthday to my sister Sarah who has been such a support to me over the past few years! We love you Sarah!
Thanks again to everyone for the calls, support, help and food. We are very blessed to have such caring people in our lives. I am running behind in returning calls, so please bear with us.
Love, Mel

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

I love the bottom pic! How do babes always sleep in such weird positions?
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

The Salazar Family said...

I just love looking at the girls. They are so pretty!! At least once a day I have to come get my baby fix!! Hope you, Don and the girls are doing really well!
Jessica