







Well our sweetie pies turned three months old today. I would say it is hard to believe, however, it is hard to remember our lives before them. Both girls are doing well. Lily and Lola both continue to smile, although Lily has to be really dazzled to share hers with you. Both girls are starting to make some sounds at us and at the ceiling beams (their favorite toy). Still practicing head control every chance they get. Not much new to report overall I guess except one very exciting development for Mom and Dad: they have slept for 5 straight hours at night! They don't do it consistently yet, but almost always go at least 4 hrs. now at night. The first night it happened, Don said the man that looked at him in the mirror suddenly looked a lot younger. Don is terrific with the girls and they certainly love him. It is super sweet to watch. Hope everyone has a terrific week!
Love, Mel


4 comments:
Look at their chubby cheeks!! They are getting so big!! Glad all is going well and yay for sleep!
They look great!!! I'm so happy to hear they're doing so well.
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
I can't believe they are already 3 months old!! they are looking oh so chunky and cute too!! 3 month pictures any time soon??!!! Just let me know! Glad to hear they are sleeping more at night too! It is amazing what 1 more hour will do!
Oh my...so big! Let me know when I can come see them! I miss them!
Post a Comment