Wait, you have something on your face Lola, I'll get it.
Let's hold hands or forearms...
Now Lily be still, there is something red on your dress I need to get!
Oh yea? Well I would like to bite your fingers please, my gums are killing me!
Okay, no more-quick pose for Mama!
Lily to Lola: Oh no you didn't...
Friends again
Wait, Lola took my bow!she thought Lola was sooo funny for stealing her bow!
Both of them staring at it, Lola intense, Lily cracking up
I'll take that thank you!
Give it to me!

Okay, well I'll just have yours (look at Lily's eyes)!
Fooled ya! Got it back...

Aren't I clever?

Ah ha! Now I can get Mama's camera, thinks Lola.

Lily says "Wait! Did you know there is a ladybug on your dress?"
And I need to bite your fingers once more please!
Thanks Mom for putting my bow back on!

Off to get the camera!
I'm coming to get you!
Watch out!
Both of them staring at it, Lola intense, Lily cracking up
I'll take that thank you!
Give it to me!
Okay, well I'll just have yours (look at Lily's eyes)!
Fooled ya! Got it back...
Aren't I clever?

Ah ha! Now I can get Mama's camera, thinks Lola.

Lily says "Wait! Did you know there is a ladybug on your dress?"
And I need to bite your fingers once more please!
Thanks Mom for putting my bow back on!
Off to get the camera!
I'm coming to get you!
Watch out!I worked especially hard on those.
Messed up and forgot to celebrate and document the 10 month b-day of the babies on the blog.
Very hard to believe sometimes that they are 10 months old and that this time last year I was very pregnant and moving slow. Crazy year to say the least.
One of these days I will get a good series of pictures of Gracie. I get a good shot here and there, but she is pretty busy playing these days and won't always look up at the camera to get a good picture of her pretty face.
Love, Mel





4 comments:
Happy belated 10 months!!! Love the new superyard. ;-)
Happy 10 months girlies! That superyard looks awesome!
I can't believe that they are 10 months already...I can't wait to meet them FINALLY!!! These pics are hilarious, it must be so funny to watch them together!!
They are beautiful!
Just wanted to make sure you got my email about the blog makeover :)
Post a Comment