Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Busy Weekend in Review

Team Lily and Lola at the March for Babies walk,
Thanks to everyone who supported by walking or giving!

Thanks for helping preemies like me!


And me!


The family



Gracie getting a butterfly painted on her face




I just can't stand it any longer, I must touch
this thing around your neck!





Happy with Papa






Inside her 1st Jupiter Jump!







Jumping,








Jumping,










Jumping!




Gracie with cousin Caden and many new friends
at Playgroup with a Purpose




The Pink Ladies :)




Wearing a hat just like Papa!




Sister time






And the other sister, Lyle Lovett




Our first pair of shorts




Getting so big!




Hi Mama




Pretty girl Gracie in her bedroom






Hello everybody!



A face to fall in love with
We had a great, fun-filled, jam-packed weekend of events. Despite a very windy day, Team Lily and Lola completed its first March for Babies walk to support the efforts of March of Dimes for preemies. Gracie had a great time with face painting and jupiter jumping. Lily and Lola had a great time people watching.
Not sure if I blogged it or not, but Lily is on tooth #2 and Lola is on tooth #5 and #6. Good times. Lola is also crawling and that IS a good time and so fun to watch. Lily and Lola are playing together more than ever and taking turns cracking each other up. They love, love, love Gracie and follow her visually wherever she goes.
Gracie went to her first Playgroup with a Purpose. The purpose of Playgroup with a Purpose is of course, to play and have fun, but also teach kiddos about the importance of giving back. Every month at its meeting, a charity is chosen for the kiddos to bring donations. This month was Ronald McDonald House. I think it is such a neat idea and am glad to be a part of it.
Have a good Thursday!
Love, Mel























3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I can't get over how big Lily and Lola look in their shorts!! I've got to meet these girls already!! You say when?
Glad you guys got to come last weekend!!

veggiemom said...

Ditto Jocelyn. Love how excited Gracie looks about her room too. Very cute! :-)

Jenny - Jenny White Photography said...

Love all the pictures!