
Lola sacked out, near the bumper pads-so she won't miss anything...

I mean, SACKED OUT!

Lily Bean, trying to wrap the bumper pad around her thumb and insert unit into mouth

Here's Lola's play by play, UP on hands...

I'm moving somewhere, don't know where but going anyway...

Or perhaps, just chill on my side...

Pausing to collect my thoughts for my next move...

Lily Bean laughing at everybody

I sure am something sweet!

Don't you agree?

I will get the bee, I will get the bee, I will get the bee...

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Mom, you have to know I will get off this blanket again, give it up!

Which way first?????

Yea, ceiling first...

Then my fancy 180 degree roll...

And to top it off, a foot in the mouth!

Gracie, with an idea to put a cloth diaper on Lola

Lola has other plans however...

Okay, for you Gracie, I will hold still for a second...

Lily, a much better candidate for live baby diapering pretending...

And Lola appears to see what the fun is about...

Diaper, almost staying...

Lola, however, is NOT!
It's getting a bit more hectic around here these days because the babies are on the move!
Happy Monday!
Love, Mel
3 comments:
oh man...i know the feeling..you can't wait for them to move and then you wonder why you ever wished for that!!! We have a park across the street from us and Brian walks right into the street to get to the park every time we are outside.....drives me nuts....he loves to be outside so much, but I can't stand to be at the park all the time because he is climbing up onto anything he could fall off of....ahhhh the life with toddlers....can't wait to see how you maneuver it with 2 :)
btw....I am all for setting up either one of your girls with Brian...:)
Those pictures are just so adorable! They are really growing up and moving around! Lola is on the prowl! I can't believe they laid still so Gracie could put cloth diapers on! So cute!
Post a Comment