It has literally been forever since I last blogged.
I have several very good reasons for why I haven't, but feel it is time again to begin chronicling the lives of our girls.
Gracie has her last day of school on Wednesday and I cannot believe how far she has come in one school year. She has loved school, loved her teacher and made several sweet friends. Probably my favorite memory of this school year has been the numerous "marriage" proposals that have come her way from the boys at her school. The first one was so sweet and precious, but by the 6th proposal - I started to feel the anxiety of being a mom of three girls!!!
She loves all things physical- recess, dancing, and gymnastics above all. She has not one time fallen asleep during rest time at school. We have given up naps for good at home. I miss them, but I would rather her fall asleep at night without issue than nap.
She loves to play outside and continues to be interested in everything. Loves clothes, loves shoes, loves girlie-girl things, loves stickers. Still not much of a player with toys, but will.
Lily and Lola are growing like weeds. Although they haven't been officially measured for height in awhile, they seem to be taller than average. They both are just constantly going, talking, getting into everything. They both also are emerging into very two year old behavior. "Mine", "no", etc. etc. creep into almost every situation. Most of the time, I think it is funny- which isn't going to help me, but oh well.
Lily continues to be a mama's girl big time. She wants me to always be with her or near her. She loves to hug everyone. Lily also loves to dance, loves Diego more than anything, loves to play with babies and color. Loves to swing, would sit on one all day. Lily loves kitties and puppies and loves books. Has a pretty significant Southern drawl when talking. Lily's answer to every question: no.
Lola continues to be her sweet, cuddly self. She is getting a bit more ornery these days and has finally learned how to take a toy from Lily. Lola loves to sit on everything and spends time trying to figure out ways to sit on things that no one else would. She loves cookies and pizza and brushing Dora's hair on her Dora vanity. First sentence: Bow on my head. Loves to wave to people and show them her big toothy grin. Loves to cook in her kitchen and slide.
The girls really have solidified as siblings over the past few months. Gracie demonstrates much more oldest sister type behavior and Lily and Lola love her beyond measure. They absolutely love to be in her room and will destroy it in 45 seconds.
We plan to enjoy this summer and hope you do as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad you're back to blogging! It was great to see you today. I can't believe how big all of the girls have gotten.
Yay, love the update!! Keep blogging, it's so much fun to follow the girls' progress. :)
welcome back. great update.
Post a Comment