Tonight was Gracie's end of school year program and graduation for the 5 year old preschool class (above hers).
She did fabulous, no stage fright at all. She danced all the parts well and looked so happy up on that stage. The song for her class was "Hola Amigos" and it was too cute. I was very proud of her. Gran and Grandad and Grandpa and Lola, Taylor, Zach and Ms. Catherine were all there to watch. Lily stayed home with Grandma as she wasn't feeling well. Hopefully will be better in the am.
We have enrolled Gracie in gymnastics beginning in June and I think she will love it. We are continuing speech therapy to help her articulate words. Speech has really helped, but we still have some way to go. All three girls will take swimming lessons as well this summer, so should be a lot of fun too.
I took some pictures with my phone and I need to figure out how to post them on a blog from my phone. The IPhone just makes it so simple to take pictures, instead of lugging around a camera too.
Have a great night,
Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
glad you are back! it's nice to read about your life instead of little tidbits on facebook....can't wait to see pics from your iphone!
Post a Comment