Lola as Thing 2
Gotta love it
Funny right?
Mama completing Tulsa Run...Finish a race with my children at the finish line
Gracie as the BEST Cat in the Hat!What can I say? We had the BEST weekend ever. And not just because chocolate was involved. Although chocolate always helps.
The girls all had such fun with the Halloween festivities. We all went to Boohaahaa on Brookside for the parade. Then we went trick-or-treating (friends/family).
We had such a good time sharing our little goblins in their Dr. Seuss attire. Special thanks to my great mother-in-law, Barbara, for the super Thing 1/Thing 2 blue wigs. They were a huge hit!
Also a special thanks to my husband and my parents for bringing the girls to the Tulsa Run finish line. I have dreamt about having my children there for so very long. It was so meaningful and special to me. I will never forget it.
Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween, we sure did!
Love, Mel






2 comments:
ingenious Halloween costume theme. they all look beautiful! congrats on your run.
Love the costumes!!! Congrats on the run! I don't know how you do it! Wish we would have run into you at BooHaHa.
Post a Comment