Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day, Pulling Up, Hanging On and Other Parts of Life

Gracie on Mother's Day Saturday

Gracie and Papa after Papa helped Gracie get dressed post bath

Gracie trying to hang on to her two crazy sisters


This is why you hire a professional to photograph your girls (Jenny White!)



Look carefully at the legs...




Lola frequently finds a way to connect with Lily during play :)





Gracie on Mother's Day Sunday, pretty in yellow, clapping and dancing






Let's try a photo of all girls again...







Again, this is why we hire Jenny White!








Pretty baby girl Lily Bean on Mother's Day Sunday









Papa and a teething Lily










Lola pulling up to see what is on Sesame Street












Hello! Look what I can do now!











Lily with her favorite toy, a wooden spoon













Yup, I love this spoon















Gracie giving a helping hand to a new friend














This coche has two driver seats! Beyond cool!




I haven't had much chance to blog lately. Busy, busy, busy.
We had a fabulous Mother's Day and I felt totally pampered by my great husband and my girls. Don took some great pics of us all on a blanket in the backyard, but for some reason I cannot find them. I will try to post them later.
Gracie is doing great, meeting new friends and loving playing with them. She continues to talk and understand more daily. She recently got a new swingset and is at this moment enjoying it to its fullest capabilities.
Lola is Little Miss Go-Go-Go. She is pulling up, crawling and generally speaking, investigating her world as she should.
Lily is talking baby talk like crazy at a volume level of 10. She continues to get new hair daily and I am sad to say that I think she will have enough to need a haircut shortly.
I cannot believe my babies are 11 months old today and that this time last year I was very near to delivering them. Crazy year for this family in so many ways.
We hope all of you are enjoying May and your special loved ones.
Love, Mel












1 comment:

Jenny - Jenny White Photography said...

Speaking of pictures of all 3 girls...I have them ready!!!

Love all these pics!